The safety of our guests and staff is our top priority during this time of Covid-19. Our opening date will be contingent on the timeline set fourth by the state, county, and the City of Healdsburg. Russian River Adventures will be operating on a limited basis until further notice.
We are anticipating a soft open this Memorial Day Weekend-May 23-25, 2020
We have implemented the following guidelines to minimize risk:
- Face coverings will be required at check-in, on the premises and any shuttle service. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- We cannot accept parties larger than 10, until further notice. We are taking measures to avoid crowding, limiting the number of guests.
- We will have multiple check-in times to limit the number of guests. We urge you to arrive during the time you are designated.
- Keep at least 6 feet distance with others outside of your group, and wear a face covering at all times.
- Staff will be performing rigorous disinfecting of hands, high-touch surfaces, vehicles, and all gear for every trip.
- Hand sanitizer, soap and water or effective disinfectant is available to the public at the entrance of the facility, at check-in counters, and anywhere else people have direct interactions.
- Shuttle seating, when available, will be spread out, allowing for 6 feet of distancing. Face masks will be required.
- Bring your own coolers, otherwise we have Eco coolers (16qt) available for purchase. Loaner coolers NOT available and Styrofoam coolers NOT allowed.
- Children and dogs must always be accompanied by an adult.
Book your trip online. Please call if you have any questions.
We look forward to getting you on the river for your outdoor adventure!