Self-Guided Rafting Through Vineyards & Redwoods
Memorial Beach to Wohler Bridge
4 – 6 Hours
Memorial Beach to Crow Bar
1-1/2 – 3 Hours
DOGS *NOT* PERMITTED
You Can Now Book Your 2019 River Trips Online
Season Starts April 13, 2019
Advanced Reservations Only
Our 2018 Summer Season has come to an end. There may be some post-season availability depending on the weather and water levels. If you are interested in post-season floats please give us a call at the office to check availability.
Click Here >>> Reserve Online Now <<< Click Here
Tuesday 12/11 0%
Lots of sunshine. High 61F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday 12/12 10%
Mostly sunny skies. High near 65F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday 12/13 0%
Sunny, along with a few afternoon clouds. High 64F. Winds light and variable.
Friday 12/14 60%
Chance of Rain
Cloudy early with showers for the afternoon hours. High 57F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Saturday 12/15 10%
Mostly cloudy skies with some morning fog. High 59F. Winds light and variable.
Only 70 mi from San Francisco!
Why Choose Russian River Adventures?
- The most secluded section of Russian River – No buildings, no roads, no nothing.
- Inflatable canoes are more comfortable, more stable, more fun!
- The best section on the Russian River for seeing birds and wildlife!
- Less paddle time, more time to play in the water, or to hang out on a gravel bar.
- The best family experience on the river.
- We do not overcrowd the river with hundreds of loud, metal canoes.
- Owned and operated by a veteran river rat!
What We Provide
- SOAR Inflatable canoe
- 2 paddles
- PFD’s (Life jackets) for all passengers
- 1 dry bag per canoe to keep your personal articles dry
- 15 minute pre-trip riverside orientation
- Return shuttle ride from the take-out back to your car
- Rinse station, bathrooms and changing facilities at our location
Necessary Gear / Checklist
- Picnic lunch and beverages. Addition snacks recommended. No Styrofoam coolers allowed.
- Hat and sunscreen
- Water shoes, aqua socks, or tennis shoes. Do not go barefoot! Flip flops not recommended!
- Swim suit, Shorts, T-Shirt Jeans not recommended.
- Towels: During the hot summer months, we recommend you leave your towel in the car for when you return.
River Gear Store
If you have forgotten anything when you arrive at our office, we either have it for you or can tell you how to quickly get it!
Our circa 1940 San Francisco cable car has been converted into our Russian River Adventures Welcome Center. We offer most of the necessary gear including: water socks, sunscreen, lip balm, sunglasses and straps for glasses, ball caps, wide-brim hats, towels, doggie life jackets, and men’s and women’s tanks and tee’s!
Pack a Picnic Or Let Us Have a Picnic Prepared For You!
SOAR canoes can hold an ice chest up to 45 quarts, so bring a cooler w/good sandwiches and your favorite beverages. (NO STYROFOAM, please)
The closest market to us is the Memorial Beach Market, just around the corner. They can whip up a delicious, fresh deli sandwich, plus it’s a convenient place for drinks, beer, water, ice, etc. Save time waiting at the market and order your sandwiches in advance here! There are other great places in Healdsburg to pick up lunch too!
Order from us! We’ll provide a wonderful lunch for you from the Memorial Beach Market, pack a cooler for you and stock it w/ice. You are welcome to bring your own beer, wine and additional drinks. Click here to place your order.
We have a limited number of coolers for guests that are travelling and don’t have a cooler with them. Please ask us at check-in.